10:53: 8번

12:23: 9번

13:58: 10번

15:36: 11번

17:08: 12번

18:46: 13번

20:24: 14번

22:00: 15번

1. Let's start the interview now. Tell me about yourself.

2. You indicated in the survey that you go on international trips. I would like you to describe one of the countries or cities you usually visit. What does the place look like? Tell me in detail.

3. What do you normally pack when you prepare for trips? For example, do you pack a battery charger? Please tell me everything you pack before your trips.

4. Do you remember your first trip abroad when you were little? Where did you go and who did you go with? What did you do or see during that trip? Tell me about that experience in as much detail as possible.

5. Let's talk about the transportation system in your country. What kind of transportation do people usually use? Why do they use that type of transportation? Please tell me in as much detail as you can.

6. How did you get around when you were little? Were the types of transportation different back then? Tell me about the differences in detail.

7. Think about a time when you had trouble while using public transportation. When was it and who were you with? What exactly happened? How did you deal with the situation? Please give me all the details.

8. You indicated in the survey that you like listening to music. What type of music do you enjoy listening to? Who is your favorite singer? Please tell me in detail.

9. Please compare the music that you listened when you were young and the music you listen to today. Also, how did you first get interested in music? Please tell me all the details.

10. Please tell me about a time when you went to listen to some live music. Was it at a concert or a live café? Who did you go there with? How did you like the music you listened to there? Please tell me about that day from the beginning to the end.

11. I’m going to give you a situation and ask you to act it out. You would like to book a hotel for your trip. Call a hotel and ask three or four questions to know more about that hotel.

12. I'm sorry, but there is a problem that needs to be resolved. You have checked in, but the room is not cleaned up properly. Call the front desk, explain the situation, and offer two to three options to resolve this matter.

13. Think about a memorable hotel you stayed at. Where was it located? Who did you go there with? What made you visit to that hotel? Was there something interesting happened? Please tell me about that story from the beginning to the end.

14. You indicated in the survey that you go to cafes. What cafes or coffee shops are there in your neighborhood? Which café do you like to go to and why do you like that café? Please tell me in detail.

15. I work at a café. Ask me three or four questions about the café and what I do there.

#진짜녀석들 #오픽 #오픽모의고사 #오픽독학 #오픽시험

진쌤과의 상담은

https://pf.kakao.com/_xkLxjSxl

더 많은 정보는

https://jinjja-eng.com/opic/

Total 97건 1 페이지

검색

고객센터 02.6956.0549 평일 09:00~18:00, 점심 12:00~13:00