11:00: 8번

12:29: 9번

14:01: 10번

15:31: 11번

17:02: 12번

18:38: 13번

20:20: 14번

21:50: 15번

1. Let's start the interview now. Tell me about yourself.

2. You indicated in the survey that you go to the parks with your friends. Please tell me about one of the parks that you usually visit. Where is it located? What does it look like? Please describe your favorite park in detail.

3. What do you usually do when you go to the park? What kind of activities do you do? Who do you usually go with and why?

4. Do you remember the first time you went to a park? When was it and Who were you with? What happened? Please tell me the story from the beginning to the end.

5. I would like to ask you about how people in your country dress. What kind of clothes do they wear? Tell me about in your country in as much detail as possible.

6. Fashion styles have changed a lot over the years. Tell me about the kinds of clothes that were popular when you were younger. How are they different from what is popular now?

7. When was the last time you went for shopping? Tell about a time you went to buy some clothes. Where did you go, and whom did you go there with? What did you buy? What was so special about that shopping experience?

8. You indicated in the survey that you like listening to music. What kind of music do you listen to? Who are some of your favorite musicians or composers?

9. How did you first get interested in music? Please compare the music that you used to listen when you were young and the music you listen today. Also, how has your interest in music changed over the years?

10. Please tell me about the time you went to listen to some live music. Perhaps it was at a concert or a live cafe. Who did you go there with and how did you like the music?

11. I'm going to give you a situation and ask you to act it out. You want to visit a coffee shop that has recently opened in your area. Call the coffee shop and ask three to four questions about their menu.

12. Unfortunately, you are not able to make it to the interview since something urgent has happened to you. Call the company, explain the situation, and offer two to three alternatives to handle this problem.

13. That's the end of the situation. Have you ever been in a situation that you had ordered something but got the wrong order? Where were you and what did you order? What exactly happened and how did you deal with the situation? Please describe the event in detail.

14. What do people normally do on the Internet? Do they play games, listen to music, or watch movies? Please tell me about the things people do online.

15. I also use the Internet. Ask me three or four questions about the website I like to visit and also what I do on the Internet. 

전체 150건 1 페이지
게시물 검색

진짜녀석들 정보

회사소개 개인정보처리방침 서비스약관 고객센터

㈜진짜녀석들 | 사업자번호 : 881-87-00735 |
통신판매업신고번호 : 2019-서울송파-0766 호
원격 평생교육시설 : 서울특별시 강동송파교육지원청(제원격–125호)
주소 : 서울시 송파구 법원로4길 5, 226호
대표이사 : 박영진 | 개인정보관리책임자 : 박영진
고객센터 : 카카오톡 > 진짜녀석들 | 제휴문의 : cs@jinjja-eng.com

Copyright. 진짜녀석들. All Rights Reserved.

고객센터