11:09: 8번

12:35: 9번

14:06: 10번

15:48: 11번

17:25: 12번

19:18: 13번

20:49: 14번

22:32: 15번

1. Let’s start the interview now. Tell me about yourself. 

2. You indicated in the survey that you go on international trips. I would like you to describe one of the countries or cities you usually visit.

What does the place look like? Why do you like to visit there? How are the people like there? Please tell me in detail. 

3. Can you tell me about the things you like to do when you visit another country? 

4. Describe for me your first trip to another country. When was the trip? Where did you go? Who did you go with? And what did you do?

Describe that experience to me in as much detail as possible. 

5. Tell me more about the weather in your country. Are there different seasons? What is the weather typically like? 

6. Has the weather in your country changed over time? What was the weather typically like when you were a child?

How was the weather back then different from the weather today? 

7. Severe weather can often cause serious problems. Tell me about an experience you had when the weather created some kind of problem.

Perhaps roads were flooded, or maybe schools and businesses were closed due to the snow or cold. Tell me about an experience you had when severe weather had created some kind of problem. Give me lots of details. 

8. You indicated in the survey that you like listening to music. What kind of music do you listen to?

Who are some of your favorite musicians or composers? 

9. When did you first become interested in music? What kind of music did you like first? Tell me how your interest in music developed

from your childhooduntil today. 

10. Could you think back to a particularly memorable time when you heard live music? Describe that experience in detail. When was it?

Where were you? Who were you with? How did you hear it? What happened, and what made that performance memorable or special? 

11. I’d like to give you a situation and ask you to act it out. You are looking for a new home. Call the real estate agent, introduce yourself, and then ask three or four questions about the homes and services they offer. 

12. I’m sorry, but there’s a problem which I’ll need you to resolve. When you get to your new home, you discovered that a window is broken. Call the repair shop and leave a message. Describe in detail the condition of the window. Explain how you think the window got broken. Give two or three reasons why it is important that the window be fixed today. 

13. That’s the end of the situation. Have you ever been surprised to discover something broken at home? Tell me the story of what you found, how it was broken and what you did to solve the problem. 

14. How do people prepare for future work in your country’s industries? Do they get a general education first? Specific training once they join a company?

Do they receive specific job training from a young age? Has the process changed over the past 5 years? Give me all the details. 

15. What is an industry or company that people are talking about nowadays? Tell me why people are interested in this industry or company and what they are saying. Give me lots of details. 

Total 97건 1 페이지

검색

고객센터 02.6956.0549 평일 09:00~18:00, 점심 12:00~13:00